Welcome to Anthony Township, Montour County Pennsylvania
Anthony Township was formed in 1849 and named in honor of Judge ANTHONY, who was at that time president judge of the courts in the district. Prior to this it was a part of Derry Township. It is connected with the earliest history of Montour County chiefly through the fact that the old Derry Church, in the division of that old township, fell to the territory of Anthony, and is now within its territorial limits. [more]
Any property owner logging more than one (1) acre must have a zoning permit. Contact Greg Molter at 570-271-3021.
There are now HANDUP clothing/shoe bins at the Anthony Township building. They are clearly marked and located at the East end of the building next to the fuel tanks!!!
Please have the clothing in bags when depositing them into the bins.
MONTOUR PRESERVE HAS A NEW WEBSITE IT IS: